What Will You Stamp? - #143 - Text ya later

Welcome to this week's challenge at What Will You Stamp? Each week we feature a different stamp set and start off the challenge by sharing our ideas for using it and then it is over to you. So check out all of the Design Team projects and if you are up for the challenge you can add your projects too. You might even be chosen as our next Guest Designer!

This week we are showcasing Text Ya Later.


I thought I would make a fun Christmas card. Cracks me up every time I look at it!

All I had to do was a bit of masking to cut off the words I didn't want to stamp. I have used the greeting from Santa's Sleigh. For the coloured green speech bubbles I have stamped off with Garden Green. It is a bit patchy but I decided to go with it - time crunches happen!

Add in some ribbon and a few sprigs left over from another project and you have a quick and easy card that I think would be perfect for a teenager - or anyone really.


This stamp is really easy to adapt to any occasion. It already has so many great phrases but by adding in some occasion specific words you get so much more mileage from it.

Make sure you check out all of the other projects from the other Design Team members and enter your project. We'd love to see what you create.

Lou
Product List

Comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I love to hear from you so please leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.